lunes, 25 de febrero de 2008

The Fairy and the Vampire

A princess...
A dancer in the night.
A pair of eyes so deep... deep and powerful as a violent Maelstrom.
A pair of eyes I had long lost...A pair of eyes I had last seen on a beautiful white girl, delicate and fragile as a winter rose...
A pair of eyes I now see on the fairest woman ever blessed by the moon.
Beside her all stars fade, for in the magic of her smile awaits a universal bliss, a promise of glory and beauty untold,
for in her eternaly dances
the stream of the north wind.
Had I ever doubted the power of destiny,
I no longer do.
For this is the girl who will inspire me forever,
this woman, this legendary princess, whom I adore,
has showed me once again what beauty really is.
She, and only, she, is worth fighting for, creating for, and destroying for.
My love... she brought me inspiration
hidden in her hiacynth hair,
the shadow of twilight... her strongest scent.
Half fairy, half female...
Her magic lays lost in a fatal dawn...
I... I simply don't know what to say.
I must be the luckiest man in this world, and the next, and the one after it.
I just want to kiss her, I just want to love her.
I want to make a painting of her, and if I manage to capture half her beauty, my legacy for the world will be the most powerful and overwhelming painting ever...
Oh, could this be real?
A new story has now begun... and, when it's all so true and so pure, history becomes legend
And legend becomes myth.
For in centuries to come people shall remember our story, they'll say...
"Do you remember the story of the fairy of the forest, the one who became a muse eternal, whose kingdom lies in that strange place where you cannot tell between dream and reality? They say that she still lives on the moon, and...do you see that star over there? That star is her vampire, who will stand by her side until the end of time, guarding her, protecting her, now and forever..."
Good night sweet princess, wherever you are...

2 comentarios:

Abichuela Magica dijo...

Wow, my dear, thank u, it´s so amazing the way u describe me... I, really, hope we can always live together.
The vampire and the fairy will be a mith taken of our real lives.

Love u so much!!!

Dr. Acula dijo...

Nothing more than u deserve Miss Lovett!