martes, 30 de octubre de 2007

The Secret Love

Soft Voice.
Soft appetite.
A name, a shadow, holding into my thoughts...
"Her name"
A whisper of an unkown frailty, yet terrible as a dawn of warmest fire.
Those eyes, deep and dark as the raging ocean, like a storm in the midst of glory...Those arabic eyes in which I keep drowning since the first time I ever saw them...
A princess, wandering through stories of ancient lore, as Venus herself bringing pain to my heart, for maybe I may never be able to love her openly...but still I love her and treasure her more than my own life.
My sweetest flower whom I secretly adore, she whose beauty can only be compared
to that of the eternal, the absolute...
Immortality.
She, whom I was born to love.
She, the fire.
Rainha da Noite, Rainha Natura...
Oh my dearest muse, must you really love another?
Oh, Holy inspiration of profane sensuality...
You are my life, my reason, my religion.
Will you ever know that you mean everything to me?
That I have worked and created and suffered for you?
My goddess dressed in furs, the purest heart and the brightest mind...
You, who live forever; You, who keep me away from reality;
You, whom I have kissed so many times in my dreams...
Will you ever read this, my beloved?
Will you ever know this torment of my soul, that denied aphrodisiac that your lips withold,
and that makes me doubt my own reason?
My fairy...
My love for you is greater than any this miserable world has ever seen.
My girl, my wife, my children's mother, you who are the darkest and yet most brilliant work of art...
My perfection.
Will you ever read this?
Will you ever care?
I love you, "Her Name".
My "Her Name", my girl full of magic.
I pray fate will never reach you, so it won;t touch a hair in your head,
leave you as you are
if he felt he had to direct you, direct you into my arms...
Into my arms...
I love you.
This heart will always beat for you.
"Je m'en irai poser tes portraits
a tous les plafonds de tous les palais,
sur tus les murs que je trouverai,
et just en-dessous j'ecrirai
que seule la lumiere pourrait..."

1 comentario:

unefille dijo...

So, did she ever found out? I wonder...Was her love everything you expected for?